Hygienic wall cladding
Call 01635 600246 or fill out this Contact Form now.
As Altro Whiterock Berkshire trained installers in Hygienic Wall cladding systems. Luke Johnson flooring can offer a full supply & installation service of these products. As well as being your One stop shop for combined flooring & wall solutions. Now you can employee one contractor in to do both safety floors and walls seamlessly.
We can install Hygienic wall cladding systems in any of the subsequent areas such as,
- Kitchens: cold store, cook, chill, food prep
- Clinical areas
- Clean rooms
- Or anywhere else that might need this solution.
We also offer Ceiling Solutions where required.
Why Altro Whiterock?
Versatile, sophisticated and hygienic wall cladding in a range of functional and neutral shades.
Thinking of replacing ceramic wall tiles with a proven and high performance option? Then Altro Whiterock the hygienic wall cladding alternative to tiles that’s impact resistant. Therefore its smooth surface makes for a top choice for healthcare — in which sterile areas are of utmost importance.Being grout-free another key point is its easy clean and low maintenance.
Altro Whiterock White is HACCP approved and is made from a high-quality, food-safe PVCu polymer that can handle temperatures up to 140°F /60°C. This makes it particularly suitable for use in commercial kitchens too. Combine with Altro safety flooring for a fully integrated, water resistant finish perfect for showers and other wet environments.
This versatile and sophisticated wall cladding is available in a range of functional and neutral shades, as well as some bold and bright colour options also.
While great by itself, Altro Whiterock can also be used to work as part of an integrated system with Altro floors.
For all Commercial Wall & Flooring projects we offer the most simple 3 step free no obligation quote service you will ever receive. To book yours now either Call 01635 600246 or fill out this Quote Form now.
- Make contact via phone or Quote form and arrange appointment.
- Our Estimator will either come to site to carry out a site visit in which we will measure all areas using the latest laser measuring technology while inspecting sub-floors where required or if scale plans can be provided via email we can happily work from these.
- Within 48-72 hours you will receive a very clear detailed quote online via email.
It really is as simple as that, We look forward to working with you.