Types of Wood flooring
What is it?
The Laminate core is made from highly compressed wood fibres.
Click-lock laminate flooring planks
The key with any spillage is to act quickly – Ideally as soon as they happen if possible. The quicker you tackle them the more likely you are to be left stain-free. This will apply to most carpets & spillages.
- Liquids should be soaked with clean white absorbent cloth, white kitchen roll or tissues
- Stains should be Dabbed/ blotted and never rubbed
- Stains should be worked on from the outside in so as to avoid them spreading
- Solids should be scraped up
- The pile should be brushed up after cleaning
- Cleaning agent should be applied to a cloth and never directly to the spot
- Stains should always be rinsed thoroughly with water afterwards if spot cleaners have been used, but never wet excessively
- Leave to dry naturally or Use a hair dryer to dry the spot
- Only use a spot cleaner that is Woolsafe approved on wool Carpets.
- A lot of New Polypropylene carpets come with stain guarantee’s against all Food & Drink spillages so these should clean out with a damp cloth usually and sometimes may require a cleaning detergent also.
Looking to buy a Carpet?
Take these tips into consideration.
- Consider the room it is for – and how much wear it will receive. A hall, stairs and landing & Lounge for example, will need a heavier wearing carpet than a bedroom.
- Are there any particular fabrics or existing d
I was delighted with the results after hiring Luke to take care of the flooring in my house. Not only did he ensure the job was completed to an excellent standard, but he also provided expert knowledge and advice when deciding which flooring types and styles would work best. Luke will always do his best to provide his customers with the best option to suit their budget and I will happily trust him to produce fantastic results on any future work I may require. Without a doubt, the first choice for flooring in the West Berkshire area.
Andy Hall, Thatcham Berkshire
I would like to say I have worked with Luke on all my building contracts over the last 5 years and have never been happier . The guys work to a first class standard + always get the job done in time . Luke has recently completed 2 new builds for me and a re furb- job this month . I would like to say that the commercial side of his company have completed Bodybionic gym in Thatcham IStyle Hair & Beauty in Newbury which were done to a time scale at the best prices around . Luke will be the biggest flooring company Newbury has ever seen due to his passion for providing a good price for a great job. I would recommend every body give him a call for a quote and see just how the prices really are superb …. Thanks Luke and all the guys Lets make 2012 your best year ever.
Nick Openshaw of Nick Openshaw Building solutions & Body Bionic Gym
Dear Luke. Many thanks for your help in choosing the colour and style for the carpets for our last New Build in Newbury. We did have doubts initially regarding the colour choice, but when down, everything looked perfect. Not just the colour, but the high standard of fitting also. The same can be said also, regarding the timber flooring you installed for our client at Cold Ash recently. They remain delighted with standard of the product as well as the workmanship. Well done, and no doubt we
Just a quick email to say a big thank you for a great job in my step mother’s bungalow! Will never know how you managed with such confined space and so much furniture to complete the re carpeting of the whole place. I popped in to check before her arrival home and everywhere was hoovered and all things were put back tidily in the right places. Well done and again many thanks
Erica Gassor, Newbury
Polite, efficient and No fuss or mess. Very keen to get it right and do well. I would highly recommend Luke and his co-workers.
Thank you Luke & Wade for fitting my stairs halls & bathroom so quickly & professionally last Friday. I am delighted with the result & would be happy to recommend your services to anyone. Many thanks also for the cheerful (& cheeky) repartee during the time you were working.
Shelagh Syrett. Tutt’s Clump.
Recently I was given Luke’s telephone number as my elderly parents needed their flat re-carpeted. I am very glad that I made that call to him. After he had measured each room, he sat with myself and my parents and asked them many questions about their mobility etc. Based on their answers he made several recomendations about the type of carpet and underlay they should put down. Luke and his staff were kind and respectful, they completed their work in a timely manner with very little disruption to my parents. By the time they left, the flat was clean and tidy and the carpet looked wonderful. I would not hesitate to recommend Luke Johnson Flooring.
Kind Regards Maggie Sawyer, Newbury